The X12 Parser allows you to convert X12 837 claims
or 835 remittance files into a CSV, XML or DBF files.
It is designed to be used either on the desktop
or can be called from another application to convert
an X12 file. It can be set to convert all the files
in a specified folder.
The X12 Parser can create and populate an SQL table
via ODBC and you can run the Parser from another
application without user intervention.
270 Health Care Eligibility Benefit Inquiry
271 Health Care Eligibility Benefit Response
837 Health Care Claims
277 Claim Status
835 Remittance Advice
997 999 Acknowledgements
864 Informational Report
Data is displayed in context sensitive screens relative
to their transaction set.
- Can be run from another application using the input
file name as a parameter.
- Mappable Export for 837 or 835 files to CSV, XML
or DBF file formats.
- Create SQL Tables via ODBC.
- Generate CMS-1500 from 837 file
- Generate 276 claims status request from 837 file
- Generate a single claim 837 X12 file form an 837
file that contains several claims.
- Format X12 files to text, .rtf, .pdf and .html
- View or Print Listings of Claims
- View or Print Data Sheet of Individual Claims
- View or Print Listings of Remittance
- View or Print Data Sheet of Remittance
- View or Print Functional Acknowledgements
- View or Print X12 Data in segmented lines
- Configurable screen display fields
- Configurable print and listing fields
- HIPAA Compliant X12 Version 4010, 4010A and 5010